Probably the toughest and most crucial aspect aiming to give these young students a taste and appreciation for financial needs in a business plan and operation. The course covers topics at a high level to give exposure to diverse elements of financial model and planning, including key elements of the business plan starting with Income Statement.
- Identify Sources and Types of Funding
- Various Financial terms like Unit of Sale, Fixed Cost, Gross Profit, etc.
- Various Financial Formulas like Break Even Analysis, ROI, etc.
- Introduction to Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow statement
- Introduction to Stocks, Bonds, Credit (Personal and Business), Debt, Venture Capital
- Taxation and Ethical Business Behavior
Instructor: Rahul Gandhi and Karen Chong